Renew your Microsoft subscription
Microsoft accounts and billing support, Call 1-855-785-2511
- Sign in to Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account.
- Locate the subscription you want to renew. If you can’t find it on the list, see if it’s a Microsoft subscription or from a third party.
- Select Turn on auto-renew and then follow the instructions.
- If auto-renew is already on, but your subscription expired anyway, it’s likely your credit card expired or is invalid. Get more info on how to Add, update, or remove a credit card.
- If your subscription has expired, you might not have the option to turn on auto-renew.
To renew without turning on auto-renew, select Renew and follow the instructions. If you don’t see Renew, the subscription may have started with a prepaid card. You can buy a new subscription at Microsoft Store. Or, you might have a past-due balance that must be resolved before you can renew.
- When you’re done, we’ll send an email confirming the renewal. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your junk mail or spam folder.